Why are you single?

that is very true... next time i shall put my tent over other side of field :)

That might get more interest in the camping group!:D

(If it happens)

I'm single because I'm not attractive to the women I am attracted to , or am interacting with , at work, at play, or just round and about. Its a very simple equation.

That might get more interest in the camping group!:D

(If it happens)

I only snore like a tractor once I've had beer by the quantity lol

I only snore like a tractor once I've had beer by the quantity lol

That's what they all say!:roll::suspect:

I liked being in a relationship -- when my partner and I loved each other.

But now that I'm single, I like that, too. I like not having to compromise all the time. I like being able to paint my living room walls yellow, and wield the TV remote, and listen to loud bluegrass music, and skip dinner on Tuesday, and do whatever I want on a Saturday.

I can imagine me getting involved with someone again, but he'd have to be pretty special for me to give up my freedom and share my life. And I can also imagine myself being an eccentric single crone all alone with my dogs in my yellow living room.

I'm OK with both scenarios. Que sera sera.

At this stage in my life I perceive women as objects ( sorry but true) and until time/age tells me different then Im happy playing the field. No skwarking kids, nagging girlfriends/mother in laws etc. Whatever I earn is mine, and mine alone. House,car, mortgage etc and no-one elses.

Call me what you want. Plenty of other blokes are with me on this.

You think we're confusing!!!! Men want a whore in the bedroom and a chef in the kitchen.

I cook pretty well and whores are cheap these days. I guess the question should be 'why would you not be single'!

I'm single cos I split with my other half 2 months ago, although I have started seeing someone. But I guess I may be completely single again soon!

I did warn you away from datingsiamesetwins.com if you remember :P

:hihi::help:

Although it did bring a whole new meaning to a menage a trois!

You think we're confusing!!!! Men want a whore in the bedroom and a chef in the kitchen. What the hell are we suposed to do in the bathroom and dining room!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO!!

Not in my world. The kitchen is MINE!!

I'm single and I hate it. Recently split with my partner of over 3 years because I wasn't sure I wanted to settle down so young (I'm 21), but now I'm on my own I realise he was exactly what I wanted :( Problem is, he now loves the life he's living now whereas I'm miserable :(

I'm single and I hate it. Recently split with my partner of over 3 years because I wasn't sure I wanted to settle down so young (I'm 21), but now I'm on my own I realise he was exactly what I wanted :( Problem is, he now loves the life he's living now whereas I'm miserable :(

I think that's quite a common feeling after a lot of splits. Maybe because your routines have been knocked about. It'll pass.:)