Why are you single?

normally id just do a :) here but as we all know on here you cant

que?...........................

I was with someone for 4 years and it finished because we wanted different things. Been the odd on-off thing since then, but nothing serious at all. Guess because my ex was so different to me, I've not been too bothered about finiding someone else unless they're similar to me........or something!

(That's my excuse)

Good question, ithink the main reason why i'm single is i don't go out looking to change this.

When i do get the chance to go out, which is hard these days because of working nights, i tend to go out to enjoy some good music and be with friends, not to treat it as some kind of competition of how many women i can try to chat up in a night etc.

I used to proactively look to meet someone on the dating sites but after meeting two attached men i gave up on those.

I did warn you away from datingsiamesetwins.com if you remember :P

Im to nice apparently...confused good cos i sure am :hihi:. Thats what girls tell me anyway. You girls sure are confusing lol.

Im to nice apparently...confused good cos i sure am :hihi:. Thats what girls tell me anyway. You girls sure are confusing lol.

You think we're confusing!!!! Men want a whore in the bedroom and a chef in the kitchen. What the hell are we suposed to do in the bathroom and dining room!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO!!

You think we're confusing!!!! Men want a whore in the bedroom and a chef in the kitchen. What the hell are we suposed to do in the bathroom and dining room!!!!!

TELL ME WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO!!

Go camping ;):D

I defo dont want no whore maybe thats my problem I aint one of the guys what can sleep around as I think its wrong maybe im old fashioned.

Go camping ;):D

Not with you sugar, you snore like a tractor!

Not with you sugar, you snore like a tractor!

that is very true... next time i shall put my tent over other side of field :)

Hmm, why am I single.....

One, because of the job im known for, people assume that I have women falling at my feet (I wish)

Two, as far as women go, in my personal life, im so shy its unreal.

Three, I can cook better than most women :hihi: