Who likes or dislikes thunder and lightning

I never understood people who don't like thunder and lightning. In fact I like lightning so much I have a small Tesla coil to make my own :thumbsup:

Love them! Nothing more thrilling that watching a summer storm approaching... love the battleship-gray sky, the roiling clouds, the smell of ozone and the flashes, rumbles and cannon booms!:thumbsup:

The terriers hate them, though.:(

Love it, think its great to fall asleep to.

I can never get enough of a big thunderstorm. Im in Leicestershire now and Im not sure of its because of the geography or what, but the storms here are pathetic when compared to the ones I remember Sheffield getting. When I lived there with my Leicesteshire other half she was often scared of the severity of the storms Sheffield had.

It's awesome! I run round like a five year old when there's a storm! Fab! :D

It's great at night when you can see it in all it's glory. Truly wonderful!!

Although, when I was living at my previous address the neighbour's tree was hit... didnt half make a noise and messed up the electrics in the house.

I love thunder and lightning! If there's a storm, I like to go out and stand in the entry (so I don't get soaked) and just watch it. Once, when we'd had a really humid period, I actually went outside and stood in the rain until I was soaked through - neighbours were a tad surprised when they saw me through their kitchen window!

Unfortunately, dog is terrified of them, so it's a case of drawing the curtains and turning the TV up really loud to try and drown out the noise. Cat doesn't even notice they're happening :hihi:

I love it when I'm with someone, one of my most romantic moments included a thunderstorm with spectacular lightening and mucho hand holding and snuggling and kissing:love:

When I'm on my own, I am a little tinsy bit scared:roll: Bbut I have to act like I'm not bothered for the cat's sake:hihi:

we have got down pours of rain an thunder an lightning bad it dosnt bother me my son is scared stiff so how are you all with this does it bother you or not

Love it! Especially in Cornwall where storms always seem to much more dramatic!

An ambition of mine is to be out in a tent in the middle of nowhere at night, in a torrential storm.

Id love to try that.