Craft Fairs/Table Top Sales

Would you hire a table  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you hire a table

Hi, are you the same Dizzy Bee who came to our Autumn fair? Either way we would be happy for you to come along, please just let me have the details of where I can send the application form out and I'll get it out to you asap.

Yep thats me I'll pm you with my details :)

Hi There

I am Phoenix Trader selling their great range of cards, gift wrap etc and would be very interested in coming to the event at Dinnington School on 11th July. Could you send me details please?

The Autumn fair was our first ever, it was a great day and I think we had around 200 people through the doors. I know the school made over £400 in takings from our stalls. All the stall holders seamed happy and I am asuming that Dizzy bees would like to come back is a good sign :)

Hi I would be interested in a stall depending on price. We have hand made cards,prints,photographs,wooden crafts,wax melts,candles and eventually paintings. Trying to get into this crafting but finding it difficult to get stalls or info about them. Either none left or too dear eg Bakewell show £340 for a small space charge by the metre.

Definately could do with some help/advice with this. Got to get out of teaching it's killing my creative soul.

Thanks any replies greatfully recieved Debs:help:

hi Debs, We still have space at our summer fair if you still interested, Its £10 a stall £5 for table hire but of course you can bring your own if you like.

Don't get to disheartened, I know its not easy, I make jewllery and only actually have 1 stall a year as its so hard to find good fairs and time to make stock with 3 kids, there are a few arround though. Places like this are the best I've found to track down reasonably priced stalls.

Keep trying you will get there

Thanks for replying. I'd be greatfull if you could email me the details as I am definetly up for it. I'm a bit happier now and can't wait for my first craft fair.

I've 4 kids and a part time job so know where you're coming from.

Looking forward to it

Debs:thumbsup:

I have some handmade jewelry and canvases, and other things i want to offer, what whould i need to have an stand in the next fair?? really want to be part of if , thin can be a very good experience, any advice??

thanks

Anyone wanting a stall at Dinnington Community Primary summmer fair just pM me your details and I will send you out an application form.

I want to start selling crafted jewellery for Zimbabwean orphans later on this year so if anyone has any ideas of where would be good let me know please

I have some handmade jewelry and canvases, and other things i want to offer, what whould i need to have an stand in the next fair?? really want to be part of if , thin can be a very good experience, any advice??

thanks

I started out with a paste table and a table cloth, my hubbie made me a pin board out of another paste table, he took the legs off and flled the underside with foam, covered that with material. I can pin my neclaces to that. If you want something a little more proffessional you can pick up desplay stands on ebay fairly cheap. for tax you would need to have a record of how much all your materials cost you and how much you charge, if you are only covering your materials you may not have to pay any tax, the best place to check is the inland revenue web site.

the only other thing you will NEED to get started is a supply of change for the day.

It can be a little daunting at first but it is great fun and as long as you don't expect to become a millionare very sattisfying to see people apreciate your work.