Craft Fairs/Table Top Sales

Would you hire a table  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Would you hire a table

Ive noticed that there is a shortage of these events.

Im interested in finding out how many people would be interested in haveing a stall at a regular event?

Im not sure on the cost of the stalls as yet but it would be held (hopefully) at Unstone Community Centre, Crow Lane, Unstone, Dronfield, Derbyshire.

Out of interest would you want to hire a table?

Hi just read your post on the table top stalls. I sell candles and soaps and a other bits of stock. When would the events be held and how often.

Kathryn

Im just testing the water at the moment but i'd proberbly try for once a month and see if we could get regular customers for our stalls

Hi My sister and I make fashion/costume jewellery and have been selling mainly to family and friends, but I specifically came on here tonight to see if anyone knew of any regular craft fairs where we could hire a stall, so we would definetely be interested

Hi, I make lots of jewellery so would be very interested in having a stall, do you have anymore details as yet?

Thanks

not heard any more but Iam sure that it will be posted when details are known

Im still looking in to the cost of this i will post as soon as i know

thanks

jane

Thanks Jane look forward to hearing from you.

Kathryn

Good luck we tried this and it was a total nightmare, loads of work and no thanks, as well as it being expensive.

Ive noticed that there is a shortage of these events.

Im interested in finding out how many people would be interested in haveing a stall at a regular event?

Im not sure on the cost of the stalls as yet but it would be held (hopefully) at Unstone Community Centre, Crow Lane, Unstone, Dronfield, Derbyshire.

Out of interest would you want to hire a table?

hi we are interested in having a stall coud you please let us have all detales when you have them thanks my wife makes hand made cards

I make alot of gifts using traditional needlework techniques. When you have some details please let me know as I am interested in having a stall.

Cheers

Nadine.