Auction Houses in Sheffield?

I have some Star Wars merchandise I'd like to get valued but I have no idea where to start or how to go about it. I was hoping someone might be able to help.

Big thanks

p

just look at completeed items on Ebay and see what others have sold for.

I'd rather have it professionally valued.

it wont matter what any so called expert tells you what its worth.

the real value of anything is what someone will pay for it and ebay is a very good guideline.

it wont matter what any so called expert tells you what its worth.

the real value of anything is what someone will pay for it and ebay is a very good guideline.

professional value I suggest you look on the tv and see how many times the proffessionals get it wrong. no matter what value the proffessionals give,at the end of the day you are stuck with what someone is willing to pay on the day.

A proffessional value is almost all the time based on insurance purposes only,completely unrealistic when you come to sell the item.

I once had a crown derby bowl complete with a so called valuation certificate of £450 and put it on a car boot AT £100 BEST OFFER ALL DAY WAS A FIVER so somebody was wrong or the item would have been snatched up at £100 if it was really worth that much dont you think

I'd rather have it professionally valued.

It's still only worth what someone will pay for it, my guess is the so called proffesional will go out the back on look at ebay!

Try A E Dowse on Scotland St.

There's a place at Shalesmoor as well, 2 minutes round the corner from the Tram stop, opposite the Ship Inn iirc.

There's a place at Shalesmoor as well, 2 minutes round the corner from the Tram stop, opposite the Ship Inn iirc.

ELR Auctions.

Thanks all will check out your suggestions.

You do realise the auction houses will only give a estimate of the expected selling price in the actual auction which will be a lot lower than the possible retail value at the point of sale.

the actual valuation that you require may cost you money they dont do valutions for free you know. in some cases the cost of the valuation exceeds the actual value of the item,