Old friends from Pitsmoor 60s 70s

Hi Merv When you see Mitch ask him if he remembers me?He was my first love!!! but don't tell him that bit.

Thought I saw your mum other week in town but not sure.Have seen her once since I left Merry Monk.

R.I.P Lynn.

Hi John I vaguely remember you are you same age as our vicky? I remember Kevin and Paul.Kev's same age as me.

Great times in Highway and Fox and Duck and Loco Club.

Hi Angela not seen mitch today(unusual) but will mention you when i next see him ,my mum usually goes into town quite a lot, next time you see her mention you've been talking to me on here. take care

Can anyone remember a paul cotton who lived on nottingham street, He went to pye bank school from 1954-65. He left pitsmoor in 1974

i am trying to trace old mates from pye bank road paul danks who had a brother called richard and a nieghbour called john pollitt who had a sister called marie

richard danks lived on the block before the pollitts,the pollitts lived above us on our block... yes remember them well....

Remember you now Merv Baxter.

Lovely to hear from you.

By the way who is Bladesbloke?

that face seems a friendly one,do i know you... ah ah ah wendy

that face seems a friendly one,do i know you... ah ah ah wendy

what face mine? :help:

what face mine? :help:

no i dont remember you at all my brother might he is called ronnie or ron .. i remember the woodheads were very good friends when we was kids,loved it up pitsmoor kind off just step mother did not love ,like, look at ,smile at ,talk to, eat with , my face saw her fist a few times best mates they were.. i dont care any more im a big girl now can handle myself.

do you remember my younger brother daren or my twin bro mick,also my late sister lynne she had the fox and duck pub.

I remember paul danks he lives on parsons cross sue woodheadused to babysit my kids samantha carrie and james a long time ago steven buterfield now runs a pub out of sheffield big mates with my son james

Have some fond memories of my early years living at 53 Pye Bank Road, also of attending Pye Bank School.

Hi Wendy, I remember you LOL

<~~~~ Angela Bland (now Morton)

How are ya doin? Long time since I last saw ya :)

Angi

Can anyone remember a paul cotton who lived on nottingham street, He went to pye bank school from 1954-65. He left pitsmoor in 1974

I went to Pye Bank school those years, the name rings a very feint bell. I lived on Brunswick road