Old friends from Pitsmoor 60s 70s

i am trying to trace old mates from pye bank road paul danks who had a brother called richard and a nieghbour called john pollitt who had a sister called marie

i am trying to trace old mates from pye bank road paul danks who had a brother called richard and a nieghbour called john pollitt who had a sister called marie

I used to live in the flats on Pye Bank road and i know the names above we lived on the block below, My younger brother Daren is a mate of richard see's him regular.Dont know what happened to John and Marie last i saw of John he worked for Hewden plant hire at Parkgate Rotherham We lived at No267

ive still heard nothing from your brother can you give him a nudge 4 me cheers Paul

hiya are you paul hawley,i know the danks and the thomson my name is wendy savage[ nee butterfield] brother ron and sister sarah... HE HE how ya doing ..

hiya are you paul hawley,i know the danks and the thomson my name is wendy savage[ nee butterfield] brother ron and sister sarah... HE HE how ya doing ..
Hi Wendy yes its me after all these years r u on facebook if so look me up please

hey hiya do you know the butterfields

Wendy lets make life easier if you want to drop me an email at [email protected] it would be nice to here from you

Regards Paul

I worked with a Paul Danks years ago he lived up Charnock way, be in his 40's now??

I used to live in the flats on Pye Bank road and i know the names above we lived on the block below, My younger brother Daren is a mate of richard see's him regular.Dont know what happened to John and Marie last i saw of John he worked for Hewden plant hire at Parkgate Rotherham We lived at No267

I use to live on Pye Bank road in the 60's early 70,s but the name don't ring a bell

I use to live on Pye Bank road in the 60's early 70,s but the name don't ring a bell.My younger sisters might know who you are on about.Their names are Susan and Vicky.We lived at 141 Pye Bank Road.

I use to live on Pye Bank road in the 60's early 70,s but the name don't ring a bell.My younger sisters might know who you are on about.Their names are Susan and Vicky.We lived at 141 Pye Bank Road.

Would your surname be Woodhead by any chance.? Late brother Mark.!!

jt