The "I am currently reading" thread

Jeff Lindsay - Darkly Dreaming Dexter

After totally falling in love with the TV series I thought I'd give the book a go. :)

im currently reading " wicked " by gregory mcguire very good i would recommend it

Jeff Lindsay - Darkly Dreaming Dexter

After totally falling in love with the TV series I thought I'd give the book a go. :)

I've just read this and "Dearly Devoted Dexter", the next one in the series, and, although there are minor changes from the book to the series, (eg one character, who features prominently in all five series of the show so far, is killed off in book 1. I won't spoiler, and say who. You'll have to read for yourself to know! lol) I really enjoyed reading them.

I've just read this and "Dearly Devoted Dexter", the next one in the series, and, although there are minor changes from the book to the series, (eg one character, who features prominently in all five series of the show so far, is killed off in book 1. I won't spoiler, and say who. You'll have to read for yourself to know! lol) I really enjoyed reading them.

I love the way he killed them off, it was a surprise right up to the end. A great book, I enjoyed reading it as well. I don't have the time to do much reading but I finished this one very quickly! I'm already on chapter 19 of the next one - Dearly Devoted Dexter, which is stacking up to possibly be even better than the first one.

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix ...... Again :)

It's the best one. :)

House of leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. I'm finding this really good, though admittedly there's a long way to go yet. Opinion on Amazon seems to be about equally divided between it being totally brilliant or too far up its own bottom in cleverness, but so far I'm leaning towards the former.

half way through <the blind spy >by alex dryden good read

never read this author before will watch out for more of his books

The White Road by John Connolly.

I've read it before but I've forgotten most of it and his stuff are always worth a second read. Murder and serial killing mixed with mysticism.

Jeff Lindsay - Dexter in the Dark

Third instalment. What can I say... I'm addicted.

Madeleine - Kate McCann. Hardback, £8.00 on offer from Sainsburys, Archer Road, with proceeds going to the Find Madeleine Fund.

It's compelling, terrifying, vexing, frustrating, and truly deeply sad, but there is hope to be found in the pages. God Bless you, Madeleine.xxx