Reflective is now rubbish!

Maybe Mr V and TS7 were unable to make it for some reason hence why the promoter replaced them?

Virgo played for me in Derby that night and may have had a few bookings elsewhere too. Apostle also played for me too that night.

At least the promoter gave you some guest dj's instead of advertising the guests and then no guest turn up???

Well I talk to TS7 on MSN quite often and he had also been told about the night and was abit angry that Reflective had been promoting him to play when they hadn't even been in touch with him.

But I went to the Plug shop where you get the tickets and asked them about why they had TS7 to play but hadn't got in touch with him and they asked us what night we was on about we said Reflective they went to the back and said "yeah hes deffo playing".

But true, X5 and Apostle did make the night good.

well venom, i know FOR A FACT....that they were both booked and confirmed. then bizarrely, another venue came on this forum and announced they werent playing. we tried for a week to get in touch with them, when we did, your friend then advised they were no longer playing and had FORGOT to tell us. all this is well documented on this forum.

make of it as you will.

btw.....Plug is the only venue that plays bassline house past 4 oclock in sheffield without needing a special license. only on 2 occasions have we not done this in 2007. also, we moved the event to neutral instead of live and earth as we didnt expect the event to be soooo busy last friday. we were wrong, and we apologise.

is there any chance we can stop the plug vs vibe comments....we are sick to the back teeth of them, why do people try to create unnecessary digs? and reece....yet another boring 1 poster'er......

well venom, i know FOR A FACT....that they were both booked and confirmed. then bizarrely, another venue came on this forum and announced they werent playing. we tried for a week to get in touch with them, when we did, your friend then advised they were no longer playing and had FORGOT to tell us. all this is well documented on this forum.

make of it as you will.

btw.....Plug is the only venue that plays bassline house past 4 oclock in sheffield without needing a special license. only on 2 occasions have we not done this in 2007. also, we moved the event to neutral instead of live and earth as we didnt expect the event to be soooo busy last friday. we were wrong, and we apologise.

I didn't think it was *too* busy though. I just get why they advertise 5am when they know full fact that it's gunna be shutting early. They should advertise until 4am, I reckon. I just hope that it doesn't go downhill, cuz that would be a damn shame.

Well from what TS7 said to me, he had not been in contacted with anyone about this night.

That's what hes told me.

So..

make of it as you will.

"Plug is the only venue that plays bassline house past 4 oclock in sheffield without needing a special license." Eh?

Reflective hasnt been the same without the fab Big Ang! She's a super DJ

hope the knee gets better soon Angie!

xxx

Too right. She's a Leg-End !! Boom Boom.

Reflective hasnt been the same without the fab Big Ang! She's a super DJ

hope the knee gets better soon Angie!

xxx

A dodgy knee stops you dj'ing :huh:

Will have to remember that one and try for sick pay :hihi:

A dodgy knee stops you dj'ing :huh:

Will have to remember that one and try for sick pay :hihi:

Might do, depends how dodgy it is and how painful to stand for long periods of time!

Am I being stupid cuz I can't remember the last time Ang played at Reflective (but I am not too good at noticing DJ's!)... last time I saw her she was in Vibe, or does she do both?

Might do, depends how dodgy it is and how painful to stand for long periods of time!

Am I being stupid cuz I can't remember the last time Ang played at Reflective (but I am not too good at noticing DJ's!)... last time I saw her she was in Vibe, or does she do both?

Ang only plays at Vibe. And no, the knee doesn't stop her DJing, we had her a comfy stool out and everything on NYE! I was in Vibe mixing (and skanking) on crutches when I broke my foot!

RA-RA-RA-RAAAAAVE ON!!! SHABBA!!! :banana:

Well I must say I didn't attend the last reflective due to the time before been absoulute Cack! I have since been to Vibe attended NYE and Fri and had a good night.