Your best Christmas pressie

Best present was the snow. Couldn't get the car out for a week due to ice on the street. So we hung out with the neighbours, who turn out to be a lovely bunch.

Best present was the snow. Couldn't get the car out for a week due to ice on the street. So we hung out with the neighbours, who turn out to be a lovely bunch.

Same here Dozer. We had all my husbands family round for Boxing Day. I cooked a hot buffet lunch for 23 and we played silly games and had a really good laugh. Most of them got home safe that night but our daughter and son in law couldn't make it and had to stay with us which meant we had our children and their partners stay over for the first time since they left for Uni. It was great !! We built snowmen ( and snow cats) had snowball fights and came in soaking wet and freezing for hot chocolate and marshmallows. After we warmed up we played board games ( King of New York) whilst eating our combined body weight in Thorntons .Next morning I cooked a massive full English for us all . It was LOVELY !! Made myChristmas .

Same here Dozer. We had all my husbands family round for Boxing Day. I cooked a hot buffet lunch for 23 and we played silly games and had a really good laugh. Most of them got home safe that night but our daughter and son in law couldn't make it and had to stay with us which meant we had our children and their partners stay over for the first time since they left for Uni. It was great !! We built snowmen ( and snow cats) had snowball fights and came in soaking wet and freezing for hot chocolate and marshmallows. After we warmed up we played board games ( King of New York) whilst eating our combined body weight in Thorntons .Next morning I cooked a massive full English for us all . It was LOVELY !! Made myChristmas .

Mrs G, what did you play? Is King of New York more fun or more competitive?