March 9th octagon kickboxing show

anyone else been matched up yet?

anyone else been matched up yet?

Just starting to now should no more in a week or so!!!!!!!

Hi

He is fighting the current number 1 in Great Britain

Marlon "the Game" Hunt from worksop

I have heard of Marlon Hunt. He isnt from worksop is he? I thought he was based in Ipswich!!!

:confused:

wait until you see waine he is class

I have seen Wayne Turner fight quite a few times, also in K-1 sanctioned events.

I have heard of Marlon Hunt. He isnt from worksop is he? I thought he was based in Ipswich!!!

:confused:

I haven't a clue...saw him fight when went to watch Dean Sugden v Lex Easdon in Newark - good fighter

I have seen Wayne Turner fight quite a few times, also in K-1 sanctioned events.

what did u think to him

I haven't a clue...saw him fight when went to watch Dean Sugden v Lex Easdon in Newark - good fighter

Do you travel to shows a lot? I remember the Dean Sugden Vs Lex Easdon fight. I wasnt there but some people i know were fighting on the same show.

no, I managed to bag some free tickets for this show - my mate was ring girl for sugden fight....

who do you know that fought on same show? can remember most of the fights....

Let me think,

Shawn "Boom Boom" Burton about 10 stones.

I shared a dressing room with him a few times. He was starting out when i was more or less finishing off. I get on with shawns family really well they are really nice people. His cousins Arron and Sarah Robinson are also good fighters. Sarah has fought at mine before.

Steve Swinburne , he fought a good mate of mine. Also I was offered to fight him for a British title fight . I was unable to take the fight as it was during the beginning of Ramadan (muslim fasting period). The lincoln camp were understanding of that and really nice about it.

Leif Taggart , he fought on my November show, 2006 (opened the show up) but was outboxed and closed down quite a bit despite his kicking. That was the show with the riot.

Jade "Laila Ali" Grierson fought at mine in the past too, she KO'd a woman who was a black belt 3rd dan with a head kick!

Also Kevin Beckett who i know from fighting. Hes a skinhead guy.

Let me think,

I shared a dressing room with him a few times. He was starting out when i was more or less finishing off. I get on with shawns family really well they are really nice people. His cousins Arron and Sarah Robinson are also good fighters. Sarah has fought at mine before.

Steve Swinburne , he fought a good mate of mine. Also I was offered to fight him for a British title fight . I was unable to take the fight as it was during the beginning of Ramadan (muslim fasting period). The lincoln camp were understanding of that and really nice about it.

Leif Taggart , he fought on my November show, 2006 (opened the show up) but was outboxed and closed down quite a bit despite his kicking. That was the show with the riot.

Jade "Laila Ali" Grierson fought at mine in the past too, she KO'd a woman who was a black belt 3rd dan with a head kick!

I can remember the Shawn Burton fight - he fought a mate of his I think...and Leif Taggart.

dunno about Steve Swinburne or Kevin Beckett.

Jade was brilliant, only about 15 or something is that right? Great fighter!!

I can remember the Shawn Burton fight - he fought a mate of his I think...and Leif Taggart.

dunno about Steve Swinburne or Kevin Beckett.

Jade was brilliant, only about 15 or something is that right? Great fighter!!

Jade is probably 16 now. Shawn Burton , everyone can remember him, he has the same entrance all the time. Yeah me and old boom boom go way back!

He played a bad practical joke on me at one show :hihi:

Let me think,

Wow! :wow: 'You've certainly been about a bit Chef.' :wink: