March 9th octagon kickboxing show

Whatever you say, Cris :loopy:

Immortal what is your point, why are you trying to make out that footwork is wrong?

Have you ever trained ? or do you train ? will you let us know your extensive Kickboxing background ? you seem to know footworks name so why dont you introduce your self !

instead of hiding behind the computer screen, perhaps you are a real warrior a keyboard warrior LOL

i take it you dont train in any martial arts, wako judges are all qualified and have attended training to become judges, they are a little more qualified than you to give a decision on a fight, in the James vs Sykes fight both fighters had trained hard and at the end some one deserves to win wether its a judges comment or a KO,

Not every one can judge a kickboxing show, its like any other sport the officials have to be trained, i.e Not every one is allowed to refferee sunday football games, but theres thousands of spectators on the side lines that think they can based on the theory, they can and have been playing football for a long time.

imortal grow up

:blush:

At the end of the day somebody deserved to win? Are you serious? If the judges have both fighters on the same amount of points on a scorecard at the end of a fight, most people would term that a draw. Correct? So just because one deserves to win more than the other (in the judges eyes), he is awarded the fight. Explain the logic in that please.

That's like a referee in a premiership match awarding the team with most possession and most shots on target a win after they have drawn 1-1. Doesn't that seem somewhat retarded to you?

At the end of the day somebody deserved to win? Are you serious? If the judges have both fighters on the same amount of points on a scorecard at the end of a fight, most people would term that a draw. Correct? So just because one deserves to win more than the other (in the judges eyes), he is awarded the fight. Explain the logic in that please.

That's like a referee in a premiership match awarding the team with most possession and most shots on target a win after they have drawn 1-1. Doesn't that seem somewhat retarded to you?

Your not going to change any thing with insults you have your opinion and the judges have their rules thats that,

i would suggest you dont come to one of the showdown events again if your not happy with the outcome,

or even dont bother fighting on a WAKO sanctioned event, their problem solved.

Your not going to change any thing with insults you have your opinion and the judges have their rules thats that,

i would suggest you dont come to one of the showdown events again if your not happy with the outcome, or even dont bother fighting on a WAKO sanctioned event, their problem solved.

Your grammar is quite atrocious. Anyway, I might take your advice especially since I hear that You are rematching Homeboy and the Game again. Is that going to be another main event? Can you really risk half of the audience leaving 3 rounds into the fight? If so, can you give the lads Uzi's or even Super Soaker water guns to make their fight more interesting this time. Fool.

Your grammar is quite atrocious. Anyway, I might take your advice especially since I hear that You are rematching Homeboy and the Game again. Is that going to be another main event? Can you really risk half of the audience leaving 3 rounds into the fight? If so, can you give the lads Uzi's or even Super Soaker water guns to make their fight more interesting this time. Fool.

Steve who ever he is has nothing to do with any fight match making at showdowns events