March 9th octagon kickboxing show

Wow! :wow: 'You've certainly been about a bit Chef.' :wink:

Well fighting wise i did play about with the various different competitive systems. Some of them came about out of necessity!!! Example, there was that time down in surrey when i went down as a spectator and there were only 4 fights on. The promoter was desperate for a 66kg fighter as someone pulled out on the day as he "didnt feel like it". Who do you think everyone looked at then? I even tried the excuse "i havent got any sparring gear" , that didnt work as foot pads and shinpads werent required and they were willing to supply the gloves and groin guard!

:hihi:

What about the local kickboxing clubs taking part, this event should put Sheffield on the kickboxing Map, so i hope we get chance to see some home grown talent, after all there are some good clubs in Sheffield, perhaps some KKB fighters as well.

What about the local kickboxing clubs taking part, this event should put Sheffield on the kickboxing Map, so i hope we get chance to see some home grown talent, after all there are some good clubs in Sheffield, perhaps some KKB fighters as well.

You should know more about which clubs are taking part than i will.

Why do you keep pushing this issue. Will you stop beating about the bush and tell me the real reason?

Hi we should at least already have 5 of Sheffield's kickboxing clubs takin part hopefully more

This event should be huge and better than before

Hi we should at least already have 5 of Sheffield's kickboxing clubs takin part hopefully more

This event should be huge and better than before

Which 5 are these?

Which 5 are these?

Hi

Once we have confirmation of fights they will be posted

Looking forward to the event! Have you got any fighters lined up from from Marsden's or SDF and who is fighting from Sheffield Academy, any ideas as yet? :D

Looking forward to the event! Have you got any fighters lined up from from Marsden's or SDF and who is fighting from Sheffield Academy, any ideas as yet? :D

The fighters so far could be

Scott SDF

Alex SDF

Paul SDF

Jo SDF

Chloe Marsdens

Julian Marsdens

Simon Marsdens

Adam Sheffield Academy

Waj Sheffield Academy

Ollie Sheffield Academy

None of the above are confirmed yet many more wanting to fight

The fighters so far could be

Scott SDF

Alex SDF

Paul SDF

Jo SDF

Chloe Marsdens

Julian Marsdens

Simon Marsdens

Adam Sheffield Academy

Waj Sheffield Academy

Ollie Sheffield Academy

None of the above are confirmed yet many more wanting to fight

Quality line up Shafique! :thumbsup:

It's been a week since possible fighters for this event were listed. Is there any more news?

I see the event is going to be on a sunday so I should be able to make a journey up from Leicester :) .Sounds like some great fighters going to be on the Show.. Are any AFK fighters going to be on the show?