Shopping today at morrisons

I was in morrisons at 8am this morning it was MANIC fighting to park ,no trolleys by 8.30am,could'nt get up and down the isles for people queing at the checkouts 10 deep may i add,god help anyone who is planning on going tommorrow rather you than me ,thank god I've finished everything I can now get P****d tommorrow and relax a little.

10 deep, you should have been there at around 5 ish.

I was only in the basket queue and there were more than 20 people in it. the queues went right to the other end of the isles .

I really needed the stuff so i couldn't walk away.

I was at Morrisons in my area today, and it was absolutely heaving with people - dread to think what it'll be like tommorrow.

Alex

i used to work at morrisons in catcliffe (just outside sheff) and ive gotta admit its prob the worst supermarket chain to shop at through the christmas period beacause the isles are/were really tiny and they didnt/dont have enough checkouts they just try to cram to much stuff into so little spaces. so even though it seems full, it aint compared to a tesco or asda and this is due to the obvious fact that there supermarkets are bigger.

My boyfriends working at the Morrisons in Bramley today 9.30am till 5.30... Im so glad its him and not me...

Susie

xx

I contemplated Morrisons but went to Tesco on Infirmary Road, sheer heaven, no queue's.. In & out :clap:

been to morrisons this morn at 8am and it was solid

Used to work at tesco at abbeydale n they normally have a brass band in which actually seems to fill everyone with good-cheer and ease the stress of queing:-) bit of a nightmare if your serving on the checkout nearest them though!!

Happy Christmas people

Went to the catcliffe one, and sailed straight throw! no Q's or anything.

Been to meadowhall today (xmas eve) around 12 noon, no problem parking or shopping, no queues at all

Went to Morrisons at H'boro around 10 this morning and it was like a deserted island. Whisked through in 40 mins.

My parents went to Sainsbury's on Archer Road at 7:00am this morning and they said that the car park was full and people were queuing to get in the shop.

I myself went to the same shop at the more sensible hour of 1:00pm and it was less busy than a normal Friday afternoon.

My questions is - who in their right mind gets up at 6 in the morning to do the bloomin' shopping and why?!?