To the girl who punched me in the face last night!

I don't understand why scum like this would want to do such a thing- there are some very strange people on this world. I just hope she gets what's coming to her- an equally scummy human being should attack her and leave her battered and bruised in a heap on the floor. Try finding CCTV footage although it probably won't help, you never know it might.

yeah some even post on here and some get their just deserts

Zimily, I am sorry to hear this happend to you. Like Mr Squirrel said dont let it ruin your xmas.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thing is though, I bet she's proud of it. It's people like her that just don't care what they do to people and probably brag about it to her mates.

That's probably very true - you should really report it. There should be CCTV on that street, and if confirmed you could be eligible for crim comp.

But mainly, there may have been other incidents that night with the same person and they might have a description.

Don't report it and they really do get away with it.

Friday night was worse than normal as lots of people were on after work xmas drinking sessions. Many had prob been drinking since mid-afternoon and then there would have been those that rarely go out drinking and got carried away with the novelty.

I know what you mean and i largely agree with this statement.

But is it really a valid excuse? As in....

"Sorry i kicked your head in and put you in A&E for the night ruining your xmas and your face for the rest of your life, but i was p****d out of my head because i only go out once a year and got carried away with the season of goodwill"

Thanks a bunch! :mad:

Walking up the street last night in town a girl decided it'd be nice to give me a Christmas present early and smack me in the face a couple of times!! Why you ask? Well for no reason.

I'm quite shaken up by this and rather upset that there are people in the world that do this sort of thing for no good reason.

My eye is painful, I can't look out the window because if I do the light hurts it. I've also got a very sore neck too. The only thing I hope is the saying "what goes around, comes around" is true.

Oh crikey, this is damn bloody awful. So much for the spirit of Christmas. I hope the saying is true and she gets what she deserves tenfold.

Nasty nasty nasty witch :rant::mad::loopy:

I hope you are feeling better Zimily, sending get well hugs!!!!

XXXXXX

I know what you mean and i largely agree with this statement.

But is it really a valid excuse? As in....

"Sorry i kicked your head in and put you in A&E for the night ruining your xmas and your face for the rest of your life, but i was p****d out of my head because i only go out once a year and got carried away with the season of goodwill"

I don't think for one moment that Melanie was putting it forward as an excuse - more an explanation of why there was worse than usual drunkeness.

As one who went out to lunch with colleagues at Christmas, I know that, for some idiots, the lunch develops into an afternoon's boozing, followed by an evening of even more drinking. I was usually happier to go back to the office and enjoy the peace and quiet and then go home at a reasonable time!

Next time she'll pick the wrong person, perhaps a black belt in karate. Now that would be funny. :hihi:

if someone did that to me it would have been my automatic reaction to hit them back, and she would have got a hell of a lot more then she gave.

I don't think for one moment that Melanie was putting it forward as an excuse - more an explanation of why there was worse than usual drunkeness.

As one who went out to lunch with colleagues at Christmas, I know that, for some idiots, the lunch develops into an afternoon's boozing, followed by an evening of even more drinking. I was usually happier to go back to the office and enjoy the peace and quiet and then go home at a reasonable time!

Thanks Dozy, yep I wasn't trying to excuse this behaviour, just suggesting an explanation for it :roll:

I'm sorry this happenened to you. Lets hope these people lie awake at night with guilt.

Thanks Dozy, yep I wasn't trying to excuse this behaviour, just suggesting an explanation for it :roll:

I wasnt suggesting that YOU were excusing this behaviour, thats why i said i largely agree with you.

I was suggesting that SOME people may see it as an excuse :rolleyes: