To the girl who punched me in the face last night!

Thanks a bunch! :mad:

Walking up the street last night in town a girl decided it'd be nice to give me a Christmas present early and smack me in the face a couple of times!! Why you ask? Well for no reason.

I'm quite shaken up by this and rather upset that there are people in the world that do this sort of thing for no good reason.

My eye is painful, I can't look out the window because if I do the light hurts it. I've also got a very sore neck too. The only thing I hope is the saying "what goes around, comes around" is true.

whereabouts was it - report it to the police and they maybe able to see if theres cctv footage

Was on a street connecting West St and Divison St. I went and spoke to a bouncer nearby and asked about the CCTV on that street. He said it will have only caught it if it was pointing in the right direction. At which point he turned away and clearly wasn't bothered about helping.

report it - she cant get away with it - police may know who she is and had other complaints about her call 2202020 - its assault at the end of the day

Didn't she say owt to you about why she was hitting you?

Was on a street connecting West St and Divison St. I went and spoke to a bouncer nearby and asked about the CCTV on that street. He said it will have only caught it if it was pointing in the right direction. At which point he turned away and clearly wasn't bothered about helping.

id still report it, the police may do somthing

Thanks a bunch! :mad:

Walking up the street last night in town a girl decided it'd be nice to give me a Christmas present early and smack me in the face a couple of times!! Why you ask? Well for no reason.

I'm quite shaken up by this and rather upset that there are people in the world that do this sort of thing for no good reason.

My eye is painful, I can't look out the window because if I do the light hurts it. I've also got a very sore neck too. The only thing I hope is the saying "what goes around, comes around" is true.

I don't understand why scum like this would want to do such a thing- there are some very strange people on this world. I just hope she gets what's coming to her- an equally scummy human being should attack her and leave her battered and bruised in a heap on the floor. Try finding CCTV footage although it probably won't help, you never know it might.

Hope your face heals soon x

Im sorry you had to go through this, it proves that women can be as nasty and as violent as men at times.

I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine one day soon.

Didn't she say owt to you about why she was hitting you?

Nope, no words, I was being told to "walk away b***h" by her mate when her bloke kicked my mate to the ground after he stuck up for me. Luckly he's ok and I owe him for looking after me. It's just a complete joke.

Nope, no words, I was being told to "walk away b***h" by her mate when her bloke kicked my mate to the ground after he stuck up for me. Luckly he's ok and I owe him for looking after me. It's just a complete joke.

what time was this? Was it still busy?

Thanks for the kind words, I'm just feeling a little shaken up today. I know I'll need to put it behind me and accept it as one of those things but right now I think I'm still in shock.

what time was this? Was it still busy?

It was about 11.30. Yeah, it was busy on divison street but on the road we walked up it wasn't that busy. Still I'm sure there were witnesses but I don't blame anyone for not getting involved.