Meadowhall-today

anyone been yet today....is it vaguely bearable?

or should i wait till mon.

anyone been yet today....is it vaguely bearable?

or should i wait till mon.

You're an optimist! :P:hihi:

StarSparkle :)

I went yesterday and i wasnt bad at all. Im meant to be going soon to...it should be ok until like people finish work.

i might have to go on sunday or monday, really not looking forward to that prospect!

We were origionally supposed to be going tommorow but now hubby is working we're not bothering, can't say I mind!

don't go on monday!!! are you mad?! i work there and i am dreading it. x

proud to say I cant recall the last time I was in that hell-hole.

haha, i really don't want to have to do it, but working saturday and can't go up after. then sunday i might have to be elsewhere, luckily if i do go there there's only really one thing i will have to buy before legging it back out!

All the times I have been there this year it has not been anything like as utterly mental as it was last year. Still not great, but not obscene either.

Someone told me that Christmas Eve is one of the best times to go since everyone presumes it'll be manic.

I went last night, I only need a roll of wrapping paper and a carton of milk. It was horrible, M&S looked like a plague of locusts had been through, it was stripped bare. WH Smiths had one of the longest queues I've ever seen. It was madness. Then to top it all the tram took ages to turn up, when it did it was packed, a fight broke out half way into town and some p**sed-up bloke threw-up everywhere.

Merry ? no, not realy.