Happy Birthday Purdyamos

Woooooo, Happy birthday purdy, have lots of fun tonight x:banana::banana::headbang::partyhat::partyhat::clap::wave:

I'm very touched, whitehorses, but it's not my birthday. (Saturday) ;)

I'm very touched, whitehorses, but it's not my birthday. (Saturday) ;)

That's it ruin it for her:hihi::hihi:

A very merry unbirthday to youuuu............:D

oh well happy birthday for saturday and may we be graced with another year of your sensible and wonderful posts:)

OOOOOOOOPS! Sorry Purdy, as it is your birthday bash tonight I assumed it was your day today, what a doofuss I am!!:blush::blush::?

OOOOOOOOPS! Sorry Purdy, as it is your birthday bash tonight I assumed it was your day today, what a doofuss I am!!:blush::blush::?

Awww It's the thought that counts. I'll carry it over until saturday. :)

As I won't be able to post on Saturday (nobikejohn insists we have some quality time together at weekends - which means I get 'banned' from SF!) may I take this opportunity of wishing purdyamos a Happy Birthday .... for Saturday!

Enjoy the day purdy!

redrobbo

Happy Birthday Purdyamos :thumbsup::banana::partyhat::headbang::clap::heyhey:

Happy Birthday to Purdy, the best poster on Sheff forums!

Ill be around on Saturday but Ill wish you a very happy birthday now and once again on Saturday.

Thats what I call service!

I wont be around on saturday, its my daughters birthday too, so i will say happy birthday now, purdy, hope you have a good one :banana::partyhat:

Oh golly, I'm touched everyone! I'm starting to feel like the Queen Mum, her birthdays seemed to last for weeks. :hihi:

And contrary to what the gossipmongers might be saying, last night was a blast, with some of the greatest people on SF who rarely come out to play. I wish you all could have come.

And Jonny5, no way am I the best poster, you daft thing. :blush: I'm far too grumpy and hot tempered - although keen eyed forummers may have noticed an improvement over time. :)

Wherever people are over the coming week, I hope you all have a splendid and contented Christmas time, and don't spend too long out in the real world before coming back to where you all belong! :P

And happy birthday Lubylou's daughter. :clap:

And Noel Edmonds... :suspect: