How tall are you?

im 5ft 11" and have some of the nicest feet of any girl i know from having never worn heels.

would like to be a bit smaller seeing as i have stupidly long legs and can never find trousers, and men up here in yorkshire seem to be short and its no fun kissing down.

Being tall's not that bad. All you need is a Long Tall Sally catalogue and a box to stand your men on and your prayers are answered ;)

My OH is used to standing on the bottom step of the stairs if he wants to look me in the eye if I'm wearing my normal heels- he's not used to being too short at 5'11" though!

im 5ft 11" and have some of the nicest feet of any girl i know from having never worn heels.

would like to be a bit smaller seeing as i have stupidly long legs and can never find trousers, and men up here in yorkshire seem to be short and its no fun kissing down.

were all the same laid down besides a can always wear my old platform shoes:hihi:

hehe il take a box with me on my next night out

and i do find one of the advantage of liking alternative music and 50's gear.. i can dress my man in platform creepers and new rocks. i like a tall man.

my mum always said were all the same height when lying down. mind you when a rich men that wasnt too kind on the eye fancied me she also said you dont have to look at the mantle piece while poking the fire. filthy lady!!

5ft 10 but about 2 stone underweight!

:(

5ft 10 but about 2 stone underweight!

:(

You can have two of mine...:thumbsup:

Bloody hell Lindos .. that was aquick reply!

But I'll just take the one if you don't mind!

;)

You could always kneel :P

im 6'4 and i really dont mind banging my head on the top of door frames and not finding clothes to fit me and not to mention shoes....and dont mind about all the comments i constantly get......at least you shortarses get help with getting stuff off the top shelf....:hihi:

5ft 1".......................

Thats some length, now how tall are you fibber ;)

5ft 1".......................

pk you know you are a hunky 6' something;)

You could always kneel :P

not the first time i have had that suggestion :D