Anyone from Attercliffe 1961/68 who knew John and Alan Smith

I remember a Stuart who lived at Broad Oaks. I lived on Westbury Street from 46 to 64 and went to Woodbourne Road then Beaver Hill. I remember Sylvia Fletcher, Janet Haskins, Rene Denial (desceased), Robert (Bob) Smith, Jimmy Harley, further down the Cliffe Ann and John Carnelly.

As far as I know i was the only stuart on Broad Oaks, lived on there from 1960 to 1976, I went to Woodbourne Road School, the BeaverHill left there in 1966, I am 64 thid January, what is your Maiden name

Hi Stuart, my maiden name was Gregory and I lived at 122 Westbury Street. What is your family name?

I am a bit older than you , I was 68 on the 9th December............where do the years go?? x

Hi I lived on Alfred Rd Attercliffe 1958/63 then moved to Shire green. Used to love living there even though I was only young people always so friendly. We lived opposite the brick makers arms pub. I think there was a coal yard there to. Happy days:).

Hi Stuart, my maiden name was Gregory and I lived at 122 Westbury Street. What is your family name?

I am a bit older than you , I was 68 on the 9th December............where do the years go?? x

My Family name is Crump.

hi. anybody know of diane stead,lived on baltic rd i think and work at cocker bros,was our bridsmaid in 1969......

hi. anybody know of diane stead,lived on baltic rd i think and work at cocker bros,was our bridsmaid in 1969......

Do you mean Denise Stead

My partner lived on Howden St till around 1964.

Her name was then Janet Hanson and she went to Maltby St school.

Her dad was Les, who was a builder, and her mum was Daisy.

did you partner start life on bright street carbrook and have abrother david ?

Diane stead had a younger sister but didn't know her name

the Steads i knew lived up side of Banners

at school was friends with Denise Stead, she had an older sister called Diane a younger sister called Edna and a brother John.