Anyone from Attercliffe 1961/68 who knew John and Alan Smith

i remember ann smith barry fairhead lived on baltic lane used to go in the jockey lived in baker street from 1944 to 1964 used to work for bullimores fruit cart wich stood outsi jockey

I am looking for anyone who lived around Attercliffe in the 60's...I used to live on Baltic road at the side of Banners and If you remember John and Alan Smith. :help:

i remember john and allen bought johns 500 enfield of him ron

ann smith lived on baltic rd and had twin brothers but i dont know what they were called

she is on facebook she is older than her brothers

i know john and allen bought johns 500 enfield my names ron

do u remember geoeffery and elsie cutts they lived at 6 whitworth lane they ad 2 daughters while living there jeanette and susan and boys caled steven,andrew and jon

The Peck and Fletcher families, Selbourne St and Woodbourne Rd respectively, I'm still in touch with both families.

do u remember geoeffery and elsie cutts they lived at 6 whitworth lane they ad 2 daughters while living there jeanette and susan and boys caled steven,andrew and jon

Don't know these people but I knew a Linda Cutts who lived in that area.

you lived o Stovin Road !

I was born (1953) on Don Road (well, in't Northern General actually, but you know what I mean:hihi:...), but we moved to Ribston Road when I was about 2. I went to Hammerton County. That's borderline 'Cliffe, init? Went to St. Andrews sunday school near t't Fox House pub.

I lived there (...Ribston...) 'til I was 23. It was a pain living in t'middle of Staniforth Road after I was 15 (:o... I mean '18'!;)) 'cos owd man Staniforth, who it was named for, was teetotal and wouldn't have a pub on his road. (Even when they built the Staniforth Arms, it had to be set well back from the road.) So I had to leg it up to Darnall or down t't 'Cliffe.

I still go in t'Carlton occasionally. I like my real ale:thumbsup: and not swearing!:o:suspect: :hihi:

you lived o Stovin Road !

Hello again...its Wendy, we made contact before.

does any1 remember william and dolly cutts they lived at 17 whitworth lane they had 3 boys caled geoff ,jack and mick and a daughter caled cath

does any 1 remember elsie holmes she lived on carbrooke street 1940s she ad 2 sisters irean and maureen she 73 nw born in 1936