Anyone from Attercliffe 1961/68 who knew John and Alan Smith

I am looking for anyone who remembers us, John and Alan Smith, Baltic Rd. Attercliffe. I would like to get in touch with some old friends from the 60s. This is John who now lives Canada.

looking for anyone who lived on Attercliffe and knew John and Alan Smith on Baltic Road. Looking for old friends, Billy Dyson, Jackie Driver, Denis Denial, Fred Keyworth, Stuart Pim, Alan Johnson are just a few names I can remember.

I am looking for anyone who lived around Attercliffe in the 60's...I used to live on Baltic road at the side of Banners and If you remember John and Alan Smith. :help:

There's already a thread on here, Anyone from Attercliffe, try looking through that, you mights know a few names.

yes I checked that post...recognised a couple of name but no one I knew well. Your name sounds familiar though?

smithy2

I'm still trying to find Bob Megson from attercliffe,

He would be about 60 now, very good friend of my brother Glyn.

I used to live on Beall St next to Huntsmans Gardens School. I don't remember you guys - but I used hang out with a buddy who lived on Baltic Rd called Arthur Higgins. He lived in the yard about half way up the street on the right. This would be early sixties. If you look in the book about Attercliffe by Michael Liversedge (spelling??) there's a picture looking up Baltic Rd. In the picture you can see Arthur's grandmother in what was her usual 'perch' looking over the bit of a wall that faced down the street. I left Attercliffe in 1963. One item that used to determine who you knew in Attercliffe as kids was which secondary school you ended up in - Hartley Brook or Hatfield House Lane. Those of us that didn't make the grammar schools of course. Lot of rivalry in my day between the two. Both my mum and dad worked at the Baltic Bakery on Baltic Lane for a while in the 50's. Take care

my dad and his family lived on albert road ivy,harold,harold jr and joan then the grays

Anyone remember the Turtons? Marian,Stuart and their sons Stuart,David,Rodney?

my cousins Stan and Michael Berry also lived down the cliff on Zion lane i think.

my hubby (John Harrison) knew alan smith but says he lived on Liverpool Place. John H lived on Liverpool street. He also knew alan Johnson. He has been to a few of the re unions but the last one was a couple of years ago

my hubby (John Harrison) knew alan smith but says he lived on Liverpool Place. John H lived on Liverpool street. He also knew alan Johnson. He has been to a few of the re unions but the last one was a couple of years ago

I remember Alan Smith on Liverpool Place and I think he had a brother Haydn.

I also remember John Harrison and a Brian Harrison...(not related so far as I know) This was late 50's though.

I used to write the school (Maltby St) sports reports up until 57:)

I remember Alan Smith on Liverpool Place and I think he had a brother Haydn.

I also remember John Harrison and a Brian Harrison...(not related so far as I know) This was late 50's though.

I used to write the school (Maltby St) sports reports up until 57:)

Would that be the Haydn that married Carol Denton?