Sheffield landlords and landladies past

I remember when you had the place before the Frog (old Prince of Wales). You used to run a place on Leopold Street.

I used to live there

Just like that? :o.

No, not like that,, Like that

Ray and Lil cant remember the surnames ran the pub on top of cambridge street thats now weatherspoons - was it the cambridge or the albert?

Pete and Rita ran the wybourn pub

i worked in both them pubs in the 1970's

Ray and Lil cant remember the surnames ran the pub on top of cambridge street thats now weatherspoons - was it the cambridge or the albert?

Pete and Rita ran the wybourn pub

i worked in both them pubs in the 1970's

Cambridge I believe

yeah thats right, i worked with a young lady called hazel who was at uni back then she was from croydon i believe, Lil was a lovely little lady and ray was built like a brick sh.......se lol

all i remember of lil was she was always sat at the end of the bar with a gin and tonic and a fag in her hand!! ah those were the days!!!

Did someone mention the Royal Oak at the bottom of the Moor ?

Our paths may have crossed. I attended St. Columbas and the Sportsman and Crosspool Tavern. I've sent you a PM.

I uset to go to that youth club and the Sportsman on Friday nights. The pub did not have a back door which resulted in me and my mates standing in front of the Judge and getting a 10s fine (with time to pay) :-)

my first pub i used to go drinking in and i was only 15 was opposite wig and pen on campo lane, cant remember what it was called but im sure it was until recently a gay pub thats closed down - anyone remember the name?

my first pub i used to go drinking in and i was only 15 was opposite wig and pen on campo lane, cant remember what it was called but im sure it was until recently a gay pub thats closed down - anyone remember the name?

Was the three cranes down there ?

wasnt called that not sure if it was royal summat