Fare dodging fines on the train

Well they're hardly going to trawl through CCTV to match it up to you...

yeah thats what I thought Alex plus they said they never took a photo of my face when i went to the ticket office counter....

It seems that the OP is proud of being a lying, thieving fraudster.

Good for him.

when have i said I was proud of it??? Im just in hope that I dont get done for it im nt proud, I did it just to save a few quid yeah I now realize it is a daft thing to do ive been concerned about it ever since I did it and I regret doing it ive got a clean slate I wont want that to be damage, please explain why you think im proud of it ???

Well you've come on here to brag about it.

ive come on here to explain it to see if anyone else did the same and what happend to them, also to see get people's views on how bad the punishment will be.

Well I doubt you'll be going to jail. :rolleyes:

I now realize it is a daft thing to do ive been concerned about it ever since I did it and I regret doing it

On the assumption that this is true, you must've returned the refund to which you were not entitled ... right? :suspect:

It seems that the OP is proud of being a lying, thieving fraudster.

On a brighter note, with qualities like that, perhaps the Labour Party will approach him to offer him a cabinet post.

Hang on, why has no one pointed out that there is a million to one chance this fella will actually get collared from the CCTV pics??!!

:loopy:

You probably will get done for it just pay the fine and be honest in future. We've all done things like that at some point in our lives