Capitol nightclub

Anyone remember the fantastic capitol nightclub. Wish it was still here, very dodgy but amazing music and good atmosphere. Best club in the day i reckon, loved it there.....anyone remember how good it was let me know!

I remember when Rebels closed circa 1995 and the staff all moved over to the capitol. And while bigger, the sound was terrible. As the ceiling was very high and just bare steel. Didn't last that long as far as I recall. :gag:

i used to love that place i went every week when i was younger i would still go if it was open

had some great nights at the capitol, me mate caz was so loved up once she asked a girl who she didnt know to hold her purse while she went to the toilet, caz could not understand why the girl (and her purse) had disapeared. we still take the **** out of her now.

I went once and to be honest thought it was shocking.

I loved the Capitol. That was my hayday back then! The music was great, the women were fantastic and the chill out area outside was very useful!

nightmare going for a slash when ******...the sinks and toilets were slanted to make the floor look uneven....trying to negotiate a slanting floor (that isn't) is very confusing....

Edited by spook

Originally posted by Lickszz

I went once and to be honest thought it was shocking.

Same here I guess we must be missing something :)

It was located on a street on the left just before Berlins

Originally posted by kirky

nightmare going for a slash when ******...the sinks and toilets were slanted to make the floor look uneven....trying to negotiate a slanting floor (that isn't) is very confusing....

I used to go there every friday and saturday brilliant club wish it was still capital now. As for the toilets i seriously thought it was the floor what was slanted. Must have been those dodgy fags.

aaaaaahhh memories.....

I can remember when there used to be a free bus that would take you from the Capitol down to the Niche, does anybody else remember that!! Even though it was only over the road! lol.

We all used to go to Europa then onto Capitol the jump on the bus to Niche if we still had energy left in us :D

Talking of old nightclubs.....

Does anybody remember Millionaires that is now the 70s Bar? LOL If you looked a day over 18 you just weren't getting in.

The first time I went there with my mates we were only 14 and had all told our parents we were staying at each others houses. We were so naive we didn't know what you were meant to drink with vodka so we used to just order it straight, have 2, spew up, think we were clever then get kicked out.

Oh the good ole days:heyhey:

I use to go 95/96. It was a great club. Full of drug's like niche dodgy bouncers on the door

On 18/12/2004 at 22:42, starsky said:

Anyone remember the fantastic capitol nightclub. Wish it was still here, very dodgy but amazing music and good atmosphere. Best club in the day i reckon, loved it there.....anyone remember how good it was let me know!

Fab club I went back in the day's. Was a bit of a rebel back then lol