Cricket: England v South Africa

Apparently the amount of no balls given away was one of highest amounts by a South African team.

SA 229 all out.. England needing 140+ to win.. and we're 11-2 .. WTG England :suspect:

70 for 3, we're gonna get there crawling on our hands and knees, one single at a time. Come on boys, lets make it 8 wins in a row, and 11 wins in 12.

There's something odd going on here, I've actually got confidence in them, I'm worried now!

Originally posted by Yodameister

70 for 3, we're gonna get there crawling on our hands and knees, one single at a time. Come on boys, lets make it 8 wins in a row, and 11 wins in 12.

There's something odd going on here, I've actually got confidence in them, I'm worried now!

well i'm pretty confident - after all this is our best run in years!

Originally posted by Bedhead

well i'm pretty confident - after all this is our best run in years!

Sorry but I've no confidence, I think we will lose wickets straight away in the morning :help:

Sorry but I've no confidence, I think we will lose wickets straight away in the morning

well we only need 49 with 7 wickets remaining... I know we have had some bad collapses in the past but surely we cant blow this one ... can we !

Well after thinking a draw was on the cards the outlook is at the minute good. 41 runs with 7 wickets left hopefully the will make easy work of it, but as we know England can let go and loose it.

Why did they go off for bad light when they had the floodlights on?

Originally posted by carcrash

Why did they go off for bad light when they had the floodlights on?

I dont think you can use floodlights in Test matches can you ?

The lads have done it :clap: 7 wickets isn't just a win we whooped their asses, Strauss with 94 must be the best prospect to come thorough in the past year.

Well done England but its the first test.

I dont think the England team are competant enough to keep this up through the whole tour.

problem with them is they think they can win everything they enter.

Maybe they will. Maybe they wont. I dont think they will.

A tenner says they dont win the next one

Wooo! well done England:thumbsup: that's 8 wins in a row a think, Strauss was a fantastic again. C'mon lads keep it up and lets wint the series at least now.