Drag Hunts - Boxing Day

Thanks goodness i have been to a hunt before, i don't fancy being blooded by Lily, no offense.

At least it should be entertaining :hihi:

You think drag hunting is fun & a challenge well, where I am on New years day we have a traditional hunt. It's find a sober Scotsman! Now thats a challenge

Yes you need your own horse :P Plus you have to pay for the privilege.

Cap: Adults £45, under-18s £35, 2nd child with an adult family member £20 (all prices include VAT). Every meet includes a stirrup cup, port stop and tea afterwards (courtesy of a members’ rota)."

Attire:

A dark covered hat should be worn with a black coat; ladies may wear a navy blue coat, a white or cream shirt with a correctly tied white or cream stock and a pin to hold it in place. Dark gloves, buff or beige jodhpurs with black boots or half chaps. A crop or whip should be carried and now hip flasks are allowed to be carried.

Horses should be now fully plaited or hogged.

Children may wear tweeds and a shirt & tie at the Opening Meet and thereafter. If they wear a black coat, a white or cream stock should be worn."

will a hobby horse suffice? iv got a spare one if anyone interested!!!