Scariest film ever

I've always found 'Event Horizon' really scarey.

Yes, it's scary that Paul W.S. Anderson has a career as a director.

Are the Saw films any good or is it American drivel? I avoided them to date because I generally find myself feeling let down by anything that gets hyped, plus these seemed to feel a tad shallow, though reading about them on wikipedia the first one, at least, sounds interesting.

I cannot stand Will Smith.

I used to think that, but he was Ok in I Robot.

I wouldn't want to watch him in something "serious" though.

Event Horizon and Stephen Kings IT scared me wretched.

'Exorcism of Emily Rose' gave me the creeps for a few days...

Event Horizon and Stephen Kings IT scared me wretched.

IT, like most Stephen King films is quite scary up to the end, which is just silly.

Has anyone seen the other Ju-on films - "The Curse" (1 & 2)?

Yes. I have seen all the Ju-On series so far (and await the alleged final part Ju On 3 expected next year). The 2 'Curse' films are more or less test films for what Ju On The Grudge became, and are worth seeing as a fan of the series. A little rougher round the edges, there are still those chilling elements present, and some more clues and ideas about the spirits of vengeance within the house, to please fans of Jap-Horror.

me and Daughter watched The Descent...where the women pot hole...and the things fly about.....and the bones crunch :gag:....and the blood....and the gore :gag:....this was in the DAY an it SO freaked us out...the ending was SO brill......cant wait for it to be on again :hihi::hihi:

Yes. I have seen all the Ju-On series so far (and await the alleged final part Ju On 3 expected next year). The 2 'Curse' films are more or less test films for what Ju On The Grudge became, and are worth seeing as a fan of the series. A little rougher round the edges, there are still those chilling elements present, and some more clues and ideas about the spirits of vengeance within the house, to please fans of Jap-Horror.

Many thanks for that Beaker :)

me and Daughter watched The Descent...where the women pot hole...and the things fly about.....and the bones crunch :gag:....and the blood....and the gore :gag:....this was in the DAY an it SO freaked us out...the ending was SO brill......cant wait for it to be on again :hihi::hihi:

That was on the other night - it was alright but I found myself wondering what the other members of Irish pop sensation :hihi:Bewitched were up to nowadays. I kept waiting for the one that was cast to say "to be sure" or "we're going to be eaten so we are!" ;). The story was a bit predictable for my liking.

i luv horror films , the gorier the better ...... if u wanna see a good un get a copy of ... WRONG TURN ... or WRONG TURN 2 ... the first one was better in my opinion but shocks & gore a plenty in both :thumbsup:

I think John Carpenters film "The Fog" is very atmospheric and scary.