Living in sheffield

hi everybody,i`m 26,overseas doctor who is staying currently with my uncle,but i`m willing to stay in shared accomodation...because i`m preparig for am examination held in next november.i`m willing to pay 120 pounds a month(shared flat or house)

it would be kind of anyone to guide me through.i`m staying in walkley at the moment.:)

Originally posted by leo_76

hi everybody,i`m 26,overseas doctor who is staying currently with my uncle,but i`m willing to stay in shared accomodation...because i`m preparig for am examination held in next november.i`m willing to pay 120 pounds a month(shared flat or house)

it would be kind of anyone to guide me through.i`m staying in walkley at the moment.:)

I think you'll be hard pushed to find somewhere for £120 (I paid more that that in Sheffield in 1989!). I'd say rent now varies from £180 (although I didn't go to see any at that price so I can't comment on what they are like) to £350 if you want somewhere new / right in town.

Archived