Looking for someone: Nursey teacher from Handsworth and was on Attercliffe Sat.

Does she look a bit like Cilla off Coronation Street? If so, PM me.

Sorry no. lol. She was classy, and not tarty what so ever.

The best bet is to just go back and hope she turns up again, I had a similar situation with a girl a while back. I knew where she worked so called them wen I lost her number, I only scored Stalker points I'm afraid...

still, she wasn't exactly that friendly so it's all good.

I hope you find your lady my friend, theres nothing worse than thinking about what could've been.

She was shortish, slim, with Brown hair.

That narrows it down a bit

do you have a name and does she work near fulwood? As my best mate works with a girl called stacey whos a nursery nurse

do you have a name and does she work near fulwood? As my best mate works with a girl called stacey whos a nursery nurse

he said teacher

What about trying the nurserys in Handsworth? There's only a couple of 'em. Even if they can't tell you if she works there or not, you could always leave your number with them....

Whadya reckon?

What about trying the nurserys in Handsworth? There's only a couple of 'em. Even if they can't tell you if she works there or not, you could always leave your number with them....

Whadya reckon?

You might be lucky and she might actually answer the phone

he said teacher

No , he didn't, he said works in a nursery..

I've left a post on general discussions too, saying...

Why don't you try ringing the nurserys in Hnadsworth, there is only a couple and leave your name and number...

If she was that special how come its taken 2 days to start the search for Love ?

On a serious note, which nursery, my sis-in-law works in one in the Handsworth area, she may know the girl you no longer know, started to get to know, before she said no and would love to know more....mmmm