'I'm a Celebrity' was fixed

Meh, maybe it was a fix, maybe Janice fans are just being mardy, still the best man won one way or another, i'm sure most people wanted him to win anyway.

That seems like such a stinking fix. How are we ever expected to trust any phone vote TV poll again? They're so corrupt. Launching careers off the back of 'fixed' results is down right disgusting.

I like how stupid people are to actually try ringing the number for the person they don't want to win in order to test the line!

ITV - a channel for the guillible and stupid.

Christopher bloody Biggins won it?! What the hell?! The man's a twit!

It's the end of democracy as we know it. Wonder how many people who voted in this TV show won;t be voting at the next general election.

It's the end of democracy as we know it. Wonder how many people who voted in this TV show won;t be voting at the next general election.

Probably most of them as a lot of these people are the sort who think reality tv is more important than issues affecting their every day lives.

It must have been fixed if that big silly bafoon won it!!!

Guest Mod_Man
That seems like such a stinking fix. How are we ever expected to trust any phone vote TV poll again? They're so corrupt. Launching careers off the back of 'fixed' results is down right disgusting.

You were supposed to have stopped trusting them the last time they were found to have been fixing gameshows. Anyone who voted over the weekend and now cries fix is a little bit retarded, then again, isn't that ITV's target audience?

HAHAHAHAHA

glad ive never voted on any tv show ever...maybe itll teach you all :P

well at least i've been reminded why i don't buy the daily star :-)

Probably most of them as a lot of these people are the sort who think reality tv is more important than issues affecting their every day lives.

General Elections are probably rigged aswell.