Long or short hair on men?

Long or short hair on blokes?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Long or short hair on blokes?

• Long hair looks best
    • I prefer shorter hair
    • Either or, I don't care
    • Why am I even voting in this poll?

I had longer hair when I was a bit younger (about shoulder length), but I really cant be bothered with the hassle of it now and always have it short.

Long, thick hair is great on the under 30's, but it has to be clean and healthy. I think it looks great.

Once a man starts to mature and thin, it is a bit of a no-no to have long hair as it can look quite seedy.

Maldini the footballer had his cut at just the right time.

Depends on the bloke and his face. Unless he's in the latter stages of balding, in which case it all has to come off.

I rather like longish, thick, dark, floppy hair that gets in his eyes a bit and that I can play with :D .

Where exactly are we thinking of the location of this hair, either long or short?

It was a big issue for pop stars in 1966.

Outside of the vagaries of fashion and with long hair no longer a statement of rebelion most men on the street seem to gravitate towards short hair possibly because it is simply low maintenance. taken to its logical extreme with and shorn of its one time political ocnnotations the tendency of recent years seems to be for almost completely shaven haeads

Like to see a man with clean, groomed hair, other than that doesn't really matter. Unless the have the comb over or similar type of dodgy hair do's, like the father in-laws, long gangly and seriously thinning on top (get it ruddy sorted).:gag: