Your Reanimated Cadaver

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here ever feels like there is an exact copy of who you are hidden out there somewhere and that every now and then you seem to disappear and this doppleganger comes along to kind of fill in for you while you are caught in some sort of suspended cryogenic state and then out of the blue you are swapped back into life and it all seems like some kind of dream as if reanimated cadaver has been taking your place for a few days?

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

not the first on my list...being a reanimated corpse

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone here ever feels like there is an exact copy of who you are hidden out there somewhere and that every now and then you seem to disappear and this doppleganger comes along to kind of fill in for you while you are caught in some sort of suspended cryogenic state and then out of the blue you are swapped back into life and it all seems like some kind of dream as if reanimated cadaver has been taking your place for a few days?

Yes, and it's called PTSD. :rant:

In fact only last night a lovely forum friend was trying to get me to read what I'd been posting 'only as the purdy that's the one I've met down the pub'. I know now I was merely cryogenically frozen while my doppelganger barged into my flat to cause some havoc. It sounds so much more romantic that way. :hihi:

Hi,

Did this reanimated cadaver look like Keanu Reeves?:suspect:

*strokes bottom lip thoughtfully* Hmmm. This could come in handy. I wonder if it's admissable in a court of law...