Your views on the Teacher who named a Teddy

as i said before she obviously has done wrong (wrongly or rightly) it IS THEIR COUNTRY, with THEIR laws.

its NOT britain, they dont have the same laws as us

It doesn't much country or religion it's in, wanting to stone someone to death because kids wanted a teddy bear call Mohamed is in most normal decent sane caring peoples eyes a tad barbaric, and obviously they find it difficult to except this type of behaviour on religious grounds.

It doesn't much country or religion it's in, wanting to stone someone to death because kids wanted a teddy bear call Mohamed is in most normal decent sane caring peoples eyes a tad barbaric, and obviously they find it difficult to except this type of behaviour on religious grounds.

Apperently many people in this country want cyclists punched.

Same type of person, different upbringing throughout the world.

as i said....................its not our country, they can do whatever punishments, laws they see fit, we might not agree with em but do we really want to thrust "OUR DEMOCRACY / CULTURE" on every other country.........then we get mad when people from those countries threaten us???

anyway what i saw wasnt stoning...it was firing squad :P

Whilst Jesus may be a common given name amongst Spanish communities and will also be found in the UK, imagine how long it would take for the papers to be informed in Sheffield if the Infants Class Teddy Bear came home with "My name is Jesus" round his neck?

It wouldn't take long for Mr Plod to start sniffing, either.

If someone called a Teddy Bear "Jesus" I would think they were stupid.

or let her save her remaining 6 days and she'll be sent back.........and no major "islamic" uprising here and no bomb attacks threatened cos of us meddling?

or is that too sensible for the frothing rabid islamophobics?

Contradicting yourself a bit there Mel.

A phobia is an irrational fear you know. If an attack on a foreign country would lead to Muslims here uprising and threaten to bomb us, then the threat posed to us by Islam and its followers is real and to fear it rational.

Contradicting yourself a bit there Mel.

A phobia is an irrational fear you know. If an attack on a foreign country would lead to Muslims here uprising and threaten to bomb us, then the threat posed to us by Islam and its followers is real and to fear it rational.

we all know theres extremists here that need not much excuse to justify an attack

BUT

we all also know theres a fair few on here who ARE islamophobic and hate every muslim on the planet, and need not much of an excuse (like naming a teddy bear) to justify their hatred

we all know theres extremists here that need not much excuse to justify an attack

BUT

we all also know theres a fair few on here who ARE islamophobic and hate every muslim on the planet, and need not much of an excuse (like naming a teddy bear) to justify their hatred

I dont understand the term 'Islamophobic.' I am Arachnophobic (big time) and no matter how much I tell myslef its irrational and it wont hurt me or whatever, I cant bring myself to go near a Spider. But all these people whom you describe as 'Islamophobic' have reasons why they dislike Islam. They aren't afraid of it, they just dont like it. If it was a phobia then they wouldnt know why theyre scared of it.

I dont know how thats relevant to the thread but I wanted to ask the next person who mentioned that word cos I hate it as its dumb. Cheers.

Sudan is a different culture to our own, we have no right to attack this judgement unless we understand the culture.

This is why I don't feel sympathy for this teacher in any way.

as i said before she obviously has done wrong (wrongly or rightly) it IS THEIR COUNTRY, with THEIR laws.

its NOT britain, they dont have the same laws as us

She hasn't obviously done wrong at all. They have laws against insulting islam and inciting religous hatred, neither of which she has done. She's let some kids name a teddy after on of the kids in her class.

As for their "laws", given the government and it's arab muslim warlord proxys is committing genocide against large chunks of their population, and they haven't as far as I'm aware legalised genocide, they don't seem that bothered about obeying their own laws themselves.

She hasn't obviously done wrong at all. They have laws against insulting islam and inciting religous hatred, neither of which she has done. She's let some kids name a teddy after on of the kids in her class.

As for their "laws", given the government and it's arab muslim warlord proxys is committing genocide against large chunks of their population, and they haven't as far as I'm aware legalised genocide, they don't seem that bothered about obeying their own laws themselves.

obviously THEY interprate THEIR laws differently from you then

Sudan is a different culture to our own, we have no right to attack this judgement unless we understand the culture.

This is why I don't feel sympathy for this teacher in any way.

We understand that jailing teddy bear namers is part of their culture. We understand genocide is part of their culture.

We have every right to criticise what is clearly an utterly revolting culture.

obviously THEY interprate THEIR laws differently from you then

THEY interpret THEIR laws very conveniently to try and create a distraction from the genocide they are committing.

I can't believe anyone would support these facsist lunatics.