Morrissey leaves England over immigration

Any publicity is good publicity and after a 6 days London residency sell out at the Roundhouse, tickets for Doncaster Dome, Sunderland and Edinburgh are on sale today.

You've just cost me £140!

obase, official member of the BMP (British Morrissey Party)

<SNIP>

Continued:the Daily mail

Oh dear.... someone call the Guinness book of Records. This is easily a contender for the most uninformed thread on a BB.

psssst.. BREAKING NEWS!!

IMMIGRANTS 'TOO CHEERFUL', SAYS MORRISSEY

SINGER Morrissey is refusing to come back to Britain because the country's immigrant population smile too much.

The former Smiths' frontman said the miserable country of his youth now looked like an African wedding, full of vibrant people in brightly coloured clothes wiggling their bottoms erotically.

"Maybe it’s because their faces are so black but they all seem to have these big white grins all the time," he said.

Morrissey added: "Generally speaking, I like to write songs about people killing themselves because they're simply too English to go on living.

"It's doesn’t sound like much fun, but it has allowed me the opportunity to buy houses in foreign countries.”

Morrissey said he only came back to Britain to “refuel his grimness” and had expected to find the country filled with depressed immigrants forced into lives of relentless poverty by the international meat industry.

"They should be begging me to write a wry and haunting song about their miserable lives, but instead they just smile and wave at me and tell me to cheer up."

The widely-travelled superstar stressed that he liked Germany because it had retained its culture and its trains were incredibly punctual, and Sweden because everyone wanted to commit suicide.

Someone call the NME, it's a scoop!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Move along now, nothing to see here.. Immigration megathread is that way --->

Oh dear.... someone call the Guinness book of Records. This is easily a contender for the most uninformed thread on a BB.

psssst.. BREAKING NEWS!!

SINGER Morrissey is refusing to come back to Britain because the country's immigrant population smile too much.

The former Smiths' frontman said the miserable country of his youth now looked like an African wedding, full of vibrant people in brightly coloured clothes wiggling their bottoms erotically.

"Maybe it’s because their faces are so black but they all seem to have these big white grins all the time," he said.

Morrissey added: "Generally speaking, I like to write songs about people killing themselves because they're simply too English to go on living.

"It's doesn’t sound like much fun, but it has allowed me the opportunity to buy houses in foreign countries.”

Morrissey said he only came back to Britain to “refuel his grimness” and had expected to find the country filled with depressed immigrants forced into lives of relentless poverty by the international meat industry.

"They should be begging me to write a wry and haunting song about their miserable lives, but instead they just smile and wave at me and tell me to cheer up."

The widely-travelled superstar stressed that he liked Germany because it had retained its culture and its trains were incredibly punctual, and Sweden because everyone wanted to commit suicide.

That's made me laugh more than anything else today, I tip my cap!

psssst.. BREAKING NEWS!!

Well it's all these Christmas carols we' rd allowed to sing. Oh sorry winterfest songs. oh sorry no we've abolished all singing of hymns at this time of year because they offend other cultures.

Well it's all these Christmas carols we' rd allowed to sing. Oh sorry winterfest songs. oh sorry no we've abolished all singing of hymns at this time of year because they offend other cultures.

You're obsessed with turning this thread into some anti-immigrant rant, aren't you?

Maybe you should stick to the immigration megathread?

You're obsessed with turning this thread into some anti-immigrant rant, aren't you?

What's racist about not being able to sing Christmas carols?

i heard its got something to do with beards??? might just be a rumour though

Sorry but I agree with Liberty Boy. Every time I see a "Seasonal Calendar" it makes my blood boil! It's an "Advent Calendar"!

On a Morrisey note... I think the guy is great; as were the Smiths. I also think it's brilliant that a theme of his music is insulting America - where he then goes and lives. Irony or hypocrisy? His music was always controversial...!

Who is we? I certainly haven't... but then I never sang them, even before I'd met my first immigrant. Thats more down to me not being religious like the vast majority of the country though.

But, just for you, I'm willing to let you sing a christmas carol if you need permission - pick anyone you want and just belt it out. I promise you you won't be arrested. Even if you decide to sing in public. If you are arrested, I'll eat my keyboard and put the video on youtube.

edit: And seasonal calendars.. maybe its just me, but I haven't seen these anywhere. Did a quick search for seasonal calendars in google...

Buy "seasonal calendar" - 558 results (most of which are relating to gardening or cooking)

Buy "advent calendar" 109000 results

Thats from the UK as well, so you can't accuse it of being bias from those non PC countries...

What's racist about not being able to sing Christmas carols?

Who is stopping you singing Christmas Carols???

Is it Morrissey???

Who is stopping you singing Christmas Carols???

well i'm not in Italy and i don't want to be investigated by the community hate crime unit.

but maybe if I sing buon natale or whatever I might get away with it