40th Birthday Walk & Celebration Sat 19th Jan

Was great to see so many people out; not surprising as Nooka is such a lovely person. Aww. Had a great time and although food not particularily my 'cup of tea' it's the company that counts doesnt it?

Well you should all feel proud of yourselves because ive had nothing but lovely comments from my family and work collegues about how nice you all are and how much they enjoyed your company! (I did tell them you were all good'ens!) Two of them might even be joining us for a walk in the future! :D

Well you should all feel proud of yourselves because ive had nothing but lovely comments from my family and work collegues about how nice you all are and how much they enjoyed your company! (I did tell them you were all good'ens!) Two of them might even be joining us for a walk in the future! :D

Awwwww that's nice! I thought what a lovely family you are and I do hope some of them make it out on a walk or two. Great! :)

A very enjoyable walk as always with SF walkers and great to share Nooka's big birthday celebration.

Some excellent photos from everyone - especially the fascinating fungi from Mardy & Saul. Here are mine - mostly water!

http://picasaweb.google.com/parkwoman/SFPorterValleyNookaSBirthdayCelebration

A very enjoyable walk as always with SF walkers and great to share Nooka's big birthday celebration.

Some excellent photos from everyone - especially the fascinating fungi from Mardy & Saul. Here are mine - mostly water!

http://picasaweb.google.com/parkwoman/SFPorterValleyNookaSBirthdayCelebration

Very nice too! It's nice to share and see other people's take on things, isn't it? :)