Talk Talk broadband - Any good

Any recent opinions on Talk Talk broadband.

Paying a fortune with BT at the moment and am liking the look of TT's BB and global phone deal at £6.49/month.

I do use the net quite a bit from home so need to be sure it's a good service.

I'm in S6.

Thanks.

You'll be on the exchange at Wadsley Bridge then, near Fletcher's... And it's a known fact that one sucks.

You'll be on the exchange at Wadsley Bridge then, near Fletcher's... And it's a known fact that one sucks.

It appears so yes.

This Be provider sounds interesting but not much point going for a high downstream if the exchange doesn't allow it.

Dunno what to do? :confused:

If you can get Be in your area, on your exchange, its worth it, because its DSL2, you'll get higher downstream compared to normal DSL regardless

im on O2 broadband as thats part of BE internet, and i have not had any problems so far with it

My advice is to forget TT it is hopeless I was more offline than on. It maybe cheaper but you do not want any headaches then forget it. The other thing is you cannot talk to anyone who knows anything in India, there job is to make endless false promises and fobbing off lines.

only problem i have had is with their technical suppor, its the best priced package i could find out there

speed is generally good

we are s36 so no chance of cable ever