Pole Dancing Classes Wanted

i'm considering taking up pole dancing, as a form of exercise! :D, just wondering if anyone could suggest any good schools/classes. I live in Woodseats so anywhere my side of Sheffield would be good.

Thank you!

Theres a place next to Flares in town that do Pole Dancing lessons. I've seen a flyer on the noticeboard downstairs. I think they start from £10 per lesson. I'll have a look when i next go down and report back coz i'm quite interested in doing it myself :)

Theres a place next to Flares in town that do Pole Dancing lessons. I've seen a flyer on the noticeboard downstairs. I think they start from £10 per lesson. I'll have a look when i next go down and report back coz i'm quite interested in doing it myself :)

Yep that’s Mernessa's Fitness Academy, in carver house. I work @ http://www.1clickprint.com in carver house we designed and printed the flyers and posters. For info you can call Mernessa on 07872 345316 or email @ mernessa.mann@sky.com.

I can email anyone interested a copy of the flyer as a jpeg it has some info on which I can’t be bothered type up here.

Yep that’s Mernessa's Fitness Academy, in carver house. I work @ http://www.1clickprint.com in carver house we designed and printed the flyers and posters. For info you can call Mernessa on 07872 345316 or email @ mernessa.mann@sky.com.

I can email anyone interested a copy of the flyer as a jpeg it has some info on which I can’t be bothered type up here.

Thanks for that. I don't have to run downstairs now :D

were the classes any good? I am thinking of getting some for my g/f as she has been mentioning it to me!!

I'm offering pole dancing lessons in my living room. I pay you £10 / hour ...

Only joking ladies (am way too tight really).