Late night diners/coffee places?

I've just moved here from North America and it appears that serves coffee closes at 6:30. Are there any diners or coffee shops (or anywhere else where I could get a slice of pie?) in Sheffield?

Any feedback is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Cafe Moco on West Street does fantastic coffee and opens late.

Another vote here for Cafe Moco.

Yep, a third vote for Cafe Moco.

I got a coffee from The Lounge on West St at midnight a couple of weeks. excellent service too

It is strange how all the cafes shut at tea time. When I lived in Australia - it was as common to meet up for a coffee at night as it was to go for beer. I recall coffee revolution on ecclesall rd originally opening until midnight - but soon reverted to closing early evening. Maybe its just too much of a change in culture...

i can't wait for sheffield to catch up to Melbourne. I lived there for 6 months and miss beinga ble to go out at night without getting smashed on a Saturday night.

It is strange how all the cafes shut at tea time. When I lived in Australia - it was as common to meet up for a coffee at night as it was to go for beer. I recall coffee revolution on ecclesall rd originally opening until midnight - but soon reverted to closing early evening. Maybe its just too much of a change in culture...

It's really prevalent in North America actually way more common in cities to go out for coffee in the evening than a drink. Coffee Revolution doesn't seem to have a posted set of hours and is closing at a different time every time I walk past!

If I have a coffee at night, I can't get to sleep :mad:

Sleep is for the weak my friend

Moco is the place - great coffee and great cakes / pie

Try going for a KFC at 8pm and see if you can get a seat to sit down in - thats when you KNOW you are not in the US !