Where can I get a Wii from tomorrow?

Coscto are getting some in on Wednesday £170.

which will all be bought by trade buyers in the morning and sold by them at heavy mark up in the afternoon.

The opening time restrictions for trade/none trade have been lifted until after Christmas, so it's a fair play for all. Only limited to one per member though.

I think GAME in town had some Wii this morning, they also had DS (but i know they ran out straight away of those).

I got an email from argos at 5 oclock saying wii in stock

From now onwards you will be able to get them everywhere. Nintendo only limited stock to make the hype. Now they are flooding the shops with them.

I have one for sale if anyone is interested? Never been used, it's still in it's unopened box and it comes with the shop receipt (bought end of November) and is still in the shop bag.

PM me if you're interested.

I heard Morrisons at Ecco got some in last week, and all the staff took them before they got put on the shelves.

Just got back from Meadowhall and loads of shops have them in now. I said this would happen. They did it to raise the hype.