Where can I get a Wii from tomorrow?

try selfridges the game concessions are getting them regularly I got mine today with discount too!

Whats selfridges?

Meadowhead Morrisons have sold out.

Gamestation is Rotherham was a tortuous experience and we walked out without a Wii - don't ask! You have to buy a bundle for £300, with two games from a short-list (but mostly sold out) and any 2 others.

Cheers for the link. Can confirm they've got limited stock. They said the mark-up was because they have had to buy them at retail prices to boost stock.

I know someone on another forum whose bought 30 Wii's(believe it or not) & is selling them at £300 each,comes with the sports game I think. Pm me if you require details. No BS.

Can't decide whether to sell my son's or not he's just bought a xbox360 and so he's not using his WII.

He's quite annoying, bought the WII, and extra 3 remotes with numchucks and games then stuck it on the shelf cos he wanted to play Halo3.

No he's not spoilt, he bought both with money he earned

Coscto are getting some in on Wednesday £170.