For The Children - A Reminder

Blimey, that was so moving, im in tears now, sadly, not every parent will get that wish though will they?

No sadly............

Very moving isnt it?

I thought it was cheesy! sorry.

sorry, i think it's a revoltingly insincere attempt at manipulation - surely the love you give a child is not your insurance policy to ensure someone will wipe your clegnuts off when you're old and can't reach to do it youself? can't believe i actually just watched the whole thing.

Is that the one with the baby and a big ribboned bow round the middle illustrating a poem?

I've had that one in my e-mail a million times and I have to pass it on to exactly 63.5 people or I will suffer a twisted larynx which will evolve into a Dali-esque internal monstrosity whilst a subdermal whale eats my nostrils from the inside.

sadly my parents have both passed away mum to cancer dad to dementia. to see this was so beautifull my parents never asked us for anything they didnt need to we were there for them to the end as they were for us.I only have my memories of the love they gave me and seeing this was a pleasure just as it was when i cared for my parents i only wish i could have done more.

thank you for sharing this with children who love and care for the parent who did their best for their children x x

sadly my parents have both passed away mum to cancer dad to dementia. to see this was so beautifull my parents never asked us for anything they didnt need to we were there for them to the end as they were for us.I only have my memories of the love they gave me and seeing this was a pleasure just as it was when i cared for my parents i only wish i could have done more.

thank you for sharing this with children who love and care for the parent who did their best for their children x x

My dad has dementia and my mum's not too good on her legs right now so a few things in this clip sort of hit home for me. They never ask anything of me, they don't need to - I'm there no matter what. Because I want to be. I found it really moving - thanks for posting Dude111.

Im very sorry for your loss my friend :(

Its good that you loved them as much as you could while they were here :)

God bless