Earl Grey Pub - Ecclesall Road, do you remember it ?

I remember you and your sisters, and your mom Pam.Sorry to hear you're not in touch with Arthur. We had some great times there and in the New Inn, I saw Pete Billingsley for the first time in about 25 years a few weeks ago, does'n't time fly.

I remember you and your sisters, and your mom Pam.Sorry to hear you're not in touch with Arthur. We had some great times there and in the New Inn, I saw Pete Billingsley for the first time in about 25 years a few weeks ago, does'n't time fly.

His choice, Jack. I remember Pete, I used to play in The New Inn pool B team and he was in the A team. I met my husband in the New Inn, Russell Welsh, there was also his brother Richard and sister Margaret who went in regularly, both sadly passed on now.

Many years later, I worked a couple of evenings behind the bar at the Devonshire when my daughter was young. I can't remember who the managers were at that time - it was pre conservatory and car park days.

Hi Martine, All the people you mention I remember very well,Richard, Russ, Panch and myselfused to do the London Road run at the weekends.I have'n't seen Pauline in along time,I understand she's not too good these days. Hope you are well.

No, Pauline not too good - but she battles on. I don't think she and Margaret ever got over losing Richard and Panch respectively.

Such a shame, 2 glamourous ladies, my friends of over 40 years :(

No, Pauline not too good - but she battles on. I don't think she and Margaret ever got over losing Richard and Panch respectively.

Such a shame, 2 glamourous ladies, my friends of over 40 years :(

Hi Martine seeing this page brought a lot of fond memories back. We used to have some good times then especially when we could afford the prices of the drinks, then we were all out 7 nights a week doing the rounds as we called it, The Devonshire, New Inn,Earl grey, Little Mesters, Jolly Buffer and back to the New Inn sadly all have gone now the only one left is the Hanover