Firshill school

My grandmother was a teacher here and I have a photo album with many school events from 1934-36 and I was wondering where would be a good place to donate this to, or to upload the photos.  The photos are all of the children and so of no real interest to me, but they are an interesting snapshot of the the Mayday celebrations etc which might be of interest to others.  

The Sheffield History site would be a good place, and while on the subject is there an archway in the Firs Hill school photo's.

19 minutes ago, retep said:

The Sheffield History site would be a good place, and while on the subject is there an archway in the Firs Hill school photo's.

Thanks, will try there.  Didn't understand the bit about the archway, my photos are of the children in the playground rather than of buildings

21 minutes ago, Nicolajr said:

Thanks, will try there.  Didn't understand the bit about the archway, my photos are of the children in the playground rather than of buildings

It was a picture of a school photo with kids with an archway somewhere in the same neighbourhood.

4 hours ago, Nicolajr said:

My grandmother was a teacher here and I have a photo album with many school events from 1934-36 and I was wondering where would be a good place to donate this to, or to upload the photos.  The photos are all of the children and so of no real interest to me, but they are an interesting snapshot of the the Mayday celebrations etc which might be of interest to others.  

Donate to Sheffield Archives for Picturesheffield.com They wouldbe very pleased to receive it and it would be kept in a safe place for Sheffields History .  https://picturesheffield.com/