Suggestions for a good restaurant in Sheffield.

543 on Ecclesall rd,

The pasta bar on Sharrowvale rd, just off Hunters Bar.

Seasons on London Road.

Crystal is a fantastic place to eat, The service is good and the manager goes out of his way to please although is a little camp, the bar is great especially on a Tuesday when all the drinks are cheap. :thumbsup:

Yeah i know the managers friend Justin. Hes quite camp to. But i agree all in all crystal is the best place to eat.

I too would reccomend Crystal have been there many times recently and it is myself and my wifes favorite, my wife actually has the managers phone number and calls him personally when we want a table we have found him to be most helpful even if we have called late and found they are very full which they often are. He always does his best to find us a corner. As for the latter comment my wife says he looks like prince william which cant be a bad thing i guess!

DON'T GO TO CHACHAS!

The service is appaling, the male waiters are arrogant and one in particular was downright rude, humiliating a young waitress in front of customers.

They also always dispute the bill trying to get extra money out of you.

PLUS THEY CHARGE FOR TAP WATER???!!!!????!!!!

Just come back from Seasons on Abbeydale Road.

Had a really lovely meal and was just under £30 a head with wine, drinks, three courses and coffee. Creme Brulee was the nicest i've tasted in ages AND with date and walnut cake (Yum!)

Really relaxed atmosphere and staff that look like they care - probably the owners but it really makes a difference to the place.

Please put an extra veggie choice on the menu or a special so i can come back next week.

:thumbsup:

Anyone been to either Rafters or the Walnut Club at Hathersage??

Anyone been to either Rafters or the Walnut Club at Hathersage??

I have been to the Walnut Club twice for lunch. Great food (100% organic), great setting, good service.

Vijays, good food, good decor and good atmosphere.

Roughly how much would it cost for us to go to Froggies for two starters and mains and some wine? Can anyone tell me?