Oh dear, I have a confession to make ... Take That

Whos the one that never shaves ? or are there two ? :roll:

Jason - definately Jason, with BELLS on !!!

yep, Jason.....:love::love::love:

I'm with you Petey dear.

Was a massive teen fan first time round, and went to see them on their first stadium tour as a bit of a nostalgia trip, and was blown away!

Whos the one that never shaves ? or are there two ? :roll:

It's Howard Donald! and possibly Jason Orange?

I hated take that when they were around first time round(i was about 10). over the years since their split i grew to like their music, and even went to see them last year, which was fantastic. but i dont like the new stuff much. they look good though!!

Am I the only person in the world to think that Robbie Williams is pug ugly and has a very sinister look about him?

Am I the only person in the world to think that Robbie Williams is pug ugly and has a very sinister look about him?

Wouldn't say he's pug ugly, but he's too over confident and big headed and I can't be doing with people like that. I hope he doesn't rejoin Take That, they are better off without him.

No, in fact there is a little old lady in a very tiny village in timbuctoo, that thinks exactly the same.:rant:

Give me Mark Owen every time. All this tosh about Gary being better looking now? You can't make a silk purse etc etc

No, in fact there is a little old lady in a very tiny village in timbuctoo, that thinks exactly the same.:rant:

That is so funny I thought my sides would split !:huh::gag: