Sign in to follow this  

Where to meet men?

...and some indecent ones ;)

Waaaahhh, only just checked this after a while !! I am female !! Just thought Id update, been on love@lycos, try this site it is cool, been on 3 dates this week ! None of them were saddos either (thankfully) - hope this helps others - gonna try the match.com suggestion aswell but too many answers on lycos right now, will take me at least a year to date them all...... oh well, someone has to do it !

Originally posted by jiggiley

but too many answers on lycos right now, will take me at least a year to date them all...... oh well, someone has to do it !

Sounds like hard work, still, grit your teeth and bear it eh? :)

.......one shouldnt blow one's own trumpet and all that, but I run a little site for people looking for dates in the north of england. Feel free to browse it over, tell Louise that Louise sent you x

http://www.northernenglandpersonals.com

Finding dates.

Thanks for info about finding dates in Northern England.It's no problem at Christmas.The shops are full of them.Especially the popular brand "Eat me" with the camel on the label.But the rest of the year it's like searching for a needle in a haystack ( something our farming friends do when looking for a fix).