Personal announcement from redrobbo & nobikejohn

Holidays... we went to Brazil, Bahia. The weather was great, the location was fantastic and it was a million miles from home, well not quite a million. What about the botanic gardents. We saw a wedding there a few weeks ago in the Pavillion. We couldn't visit the plants, which was a shame, but it was a lovely location for a wedding, so we didn't moan too much.

Holidays... we went to Brazil, Bahia. The weather was great, the location was fantastic and it was a million miles from home, well not quite a million. What about the botanic gardents. We saw a wedding there a few weeks ago in the Pavillion. We couldn't visit the plants, which was a shame, but it was a lovely location for a wedding, so we didn't moan too much.

Hmmm.... nobikejohn and I are having a little problem agreeing on our holiday destination.

We still both fancy the USA, but unless we can resolve our personal preferences, family and friends might just be receiving postcards from me in New York, and from nobikejohn in New Orleans! He-he!

Our thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread. Your best wishes to us is very much appreciated.

aww only just seen this CONGRATULATIONNNNSS!! i hope everything goes well for you both!! you seem lovely from the short time i've been here!

Good Lucck :)

Sai xxx

Congratulations to you both - really pleased for you.

Good luck and all the best for the future! Hope you're both extremely happy together. :):):)

oh wow!!! congratulations guys :)

so when's the big day? :D

(and where do you get a pink suit from? :shocked: )

Judt stumbled across this.

Congratulations John. Hope the day goes well.

Time to polish me hat down ;)

Many congratulations, heres sending you lots of luck for the future :)xxx