Hathersage/Stanage/Burbage Bridge Walk Sunday 25th November

Great photos Neo, very atmospheric. Ws it really that dark?

No not really that dark - it's just me fiddling with the contrast between the sky and the ground.

Hi all

keep thinking of coming along on one of your walks but after looking at Neoteric's photo's you all look quite fit. Not sure if an old gimmer like me would be able to keep up with you all, as I have not done any serious walks for a long time.

Hi all

keep thinking of coming along on one of your walks but after looking at Neoteric's photo's you all look quite fit. Not sure if an old gimmer like me would be able to keep up with you all, as I have not done any serious walks for a long time.

Don't go by neoteric's photos - looks like he's becoming a dab hand with the special effects!! :hihi:

All abilities/ages of people come on the walks, Alligin. The group is very accommodating and usually goes at a fairly easy going pace. The terrain of the walks are varied and any big hills etc. are usually mentioned in the opening post.

:)

Lovely pics - sorry I could not make it. Was stuck in the kitchen helping Canada Man all day (sigh) :(. Was such a nice day too.

Hi all

Neoteric is expert in making people appear to be what they're not, so don't think we're super-fit cos his camera has been known to lie. Every week in fact!

As other people have said, we don't normally walk very fast, and have plenty of stops, especially 1/2 way up any hills.

Come and give us a try some time, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Fantastic photos again, Neoteric!

BTW, I sent you a PM last week, but not had a reply, is it because your mailbox was full?